Monday, September 19, 2005

::sanity-saver toolbox::

Diving into my sanity-saver toolbox. I've been tested and tried. I probably failed . The Lord gives us strength for what we are to face I know. It seems I've been called to tap into every speck of that strength. That's not true of course because His strength is so much more that we can imagine or dream of. I must edify my husband and he is truly wonderful in so many ways (self telling self: yes he is, yes he is, yes he is). But each descision to be made = battle. Desperately wanting our home to be a lovely peaceful place for our children. I feel constantly ill at ease. Under attack, scrutiny. But I'm lovely to my precious Savior. My home is my battleground. We have trials -- mine aren't as bad as most. But unnervingly unrelenting. It would be good to be understood. It's wise not to talk too much about marriage troubles --

Could I be more fortunate? The grace of my God and King, gorgeous treasure children, health and so much more. What lessons, pearls will I gain from this trial Dear Father? Your way is best. Smooth out this stone. Does it look like I'm asking for an answer?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You're speaking (or NOT speaking!) my language.

I think we get caught up looking for something in someone that we only find in the Lord.

And then, life is so stressful! It seems you get in argument mode and it's hard to switch out. I've found that the only way to get through it is to press on, and then choose to stop.

He is inside of it all! Loving.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home