Tuesday, October 04, 2005

::bringing me joy::

Things that are bringing me joy at the moment:
  • My white roses bloomed again --a nice little surprise before fall.
  • Women of Beauty and Strength group starting today.
  • Learning how to give and love selflessly (teaching Luke numbers, letters rather than scrapbooking.)
  • The change in seasons.
  • Dreaming of redecorating one day.
  • Meeting Kelli, Mike, Cole and Kyle at the park.
  • Discovery of a new creative artform: paper bag books (thanks to the truly inspiring Sarah).
  • My morning run.
  • My new scanner, copier, fax printer.
  • The knowledge that tomorrow is another day. A day when I may be better at keeping it all together. Maybe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Is the "Women of Strength and Beauty" you ladies bible study you were thinking of starting? How exciting! I did one of those when my kids were little too. did you have many takers? I think I only had maybe 3 plus myself and my sister. But it was fun for a while. I'd be interested in hearing how it goes.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Nicely said - the simple things in God's world that are what's magical. GK Chesterton writes, "How can we contrive to be at once astonished at the world and yet at home in it?"

We are awed by the beauty of the world - the white roses...but feel at home with joy we see in our children's faces.

Keep on blogging!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home