Wednesday, October 12, 2005

::candid carlins::




We never take photos as a family so when we do I want to carve them in stone. I will do better Mom. I promise. Yes, I realize that Leila's face is not actually showing and for that reason, this probably doesn't even count.


This is what my head looks like. So many projects. Costumes, gifts, kits, decorating (you can't really call it REdecorating if you have no decoration to begin with.), etc., etc., etc.

Difficult day really but not one of those kind that make you cry -- more like one that makes you laugh because it's so ridiculous. Can't even go into it all but it consists of one dishrag getting stuck in the garbage disposal, one complete toddler melt-down in the middle of a crowded IKEA, no nappage of the squids and sheer panic at the idea that my camera might have been left at previously referred to IKEA. All's well that ends well and with my family safe and sound and snuggly in bed, it's ending well.

Good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger amberdusk said...

Great Picture! I love how luke is leaning in towards Dad with a smile.
Ikea and Toddler Melt downs... sounds like fun:)

8:04 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

oh my gosh - I can totally relate to those days (though the dishrag in the dispoal is pretty funn (though I'm sure it wasn't at the time :) ))

9:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

LOVE that picture.

I hate middle of IKEA toddler meltdowns. I always just want to join them in the falling apart process.

Your brain looks very interesting, btw!!!! Busy, but colorful and creative!!!!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home