Thursday, October 20, 2005

::foiled again::

I can't keep secrets from Rob. Which is just as well in the area of having affairs or involvement in anything deviant or underhanded. The flip side however is that I can never surprise him. He always knows what he's getting for Christmas and his birthday or when I'm planning on redecorating. I kid myself into thinking I can pull it off but he generally always finds out. This time was no exception and he and Luke are literally at the paint store as I write.

So I guess this means I have a partner in decorating -- pretty cool. I've decided on all the finishing touches already so we won't have to bicker over the details AND he even went for rivage par la mer for le walls...

Doctors visits today for the two Ls. Leila is 2 inches longer than Luke was at three months. She's in the 100th percentile. I came out of his office determined to get Luke into speech therapy.

Looking forward to Friday night Bunco.

Proud Mama splurge:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sprinkles said...

My daughter has that very same Elmo phone!! She LOVES it...thank goodness though it has an OFF button for going to bed at night - she always tries to get away with bringing to bed as her "snuggle choice"...like I'm not going to realize she wants to lay in bed and have Elmo talk to her on the phone until the wee hours of the morning...

9:24 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Love the new banner! As you can tell, I still haven't gotten around to fixing mine....ONec I learn how htought...watch out!! I'll be changing it every season or holiday or something...or maybe not...remmeber that "re-decorating issue I have"? lol

6:11 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

*grin* I can't surprise my fiance either. Glad things are working out for you!

11:09 AM  
Blogger amberdusk said...

How fun that all you guys can redecorate together! Your husband seems like a sweet man. Is he choosing the paint colors for you or did you predetermine it? I can't wait to see the pictures. Happy painting with your family--- I can see Luke already with a little paint on him:)

2:41 PM  
Blogger amberdusk said...

Oh and your banner is REALLY CUTE! I aspire to be like you:) Maybe one day I will figure it all out.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

These are so cute! I need to figure out how to do this with my photos!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home