Wednesday, October 19, 2005

::hair by david and current obsession::

  • buried to my knees in swatches, pillow cushions and magazines. Obsessed with redecorating our suddenly slightly depressing bedroom. I'm suprising Rob. Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than permission in our household. Those of you who know the dynamics of our household don't need the details.
  • my 3-year search for a hairdresser I like has come to an end with the unbelievable talent of this man.
  • wits end with the no-nappage. Thank you so much for all of your kind words of encouragement and pointers. Day by day.
  • took down the curtains and bookshelf in preparation for change.
  • beautiful sunshine today. The squids and I will be mostly going to make some returns at Target and getting a power drill.

9 Comments:

Blogger amberdusk said...

Gina your hair is cute! Are those side bangs I see? Love it and i am glad your husband loves it too. (that was your comment on the site right?)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love the picture! No napping stinks. Yay for the hair dude!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yes, that was my comment on his site - I was so impressed with him I emailed him right away.

8:45 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Oh my gosh -- you're redecorating! I want to see pictures! :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Finding a "hair" person is sucha pain! I always have such a problem whenever we move and sometimes in between. My husband says that I am never happy with my hair so jus treconcile myself to it, which is NOT true...:) I currently have a fab hairdresser who...strangely enough my husband found first...hmmmm.

Love decorating but redecorating is very hard for me...I'm the kind of person who thinks she got it "right" the first time and why mess with perfection...LOL I never change anything once I get it "right" :) good luck...pics would be good. :)

6:01 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yes, definately pics of decorating to come : )

9:34 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Sunshiney days make all the difference in the world :)

Good luck with your surprise!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your hair looks great!!! Haqve fun re-decorating :D

1:54 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

squids - kids. Not sure where it came from -- Rob's term.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home