Friday, October 07, 2005

::mama sanity saver of the month::

My new best friend:

Five o'clock was the most stressful time of my day. Leila's fussy hour, dinner uncooked, Rob to be home in 30 minutes and Luke restless and ready to chow. What's a mama to do? That's when this beautiful appliance works it's magic. Let me tell you, there's nothing like having dinner cooking in the early afternoon hours with the kidos taking a nap. Knowing that you might just have things relatively under control when the family comes together at dinner time. Boy do I need my sanity savers and this one takes the cake this month.

What are yours?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Stephens said...

SO TRUE! i love my crock when i remeber to use it! such a time saver! i think i will use it today :)
glad i found your blog gina! i will add it to my bookmarks and visit again :)

6:35 AM  
Blogger amberdusk said...

My Sanity saver of the month would have to be my husband:) Sounds silly but I am taking this math class and it takes me hours to figure it out but Andy is a wiz.
I am just not at home much so I don't do much cooking.
It makes me want to pull out the crock pot though:)

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home