Saturday, October 29, 2005

::Margie, Sid and Bob::

Rob is a meticulous painter. I won't go into the hours involved in taping, taking off tape, repainting where tape had been.

I'm working on the complain-free habit. 2 1 days to form a habit.

I'm dead tired but wanted to post a post. Does that mean I just want to be heard?

Love my church. Love my pastor, Chuck Smith. And Luke's Sunday School teachers, Margie, Sid and Bob, love him to pieces.

I've started to put together our new computer hutch but should have waited for Rob to help me and not been so impatient.

Happy Halloween. Costume post tomorrow, I can't wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Sounds like your hubby is a bit of a perfectionist....:) hmmmm wouldn't know anything about that...lol
Are you at Calvary Chapel?? Last I heard Chuck Smith was still there. What a history they have.
Looking forward to costume pics. :)

6:39 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yes, Chuck Smith is still there. Amazing man. Love him.

10:17 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Oooh, what are you painting? I painted one of our old bathrooms (see Friday's post) and I couldn't believe how long the prep work took. The biggest pain was sanding down where I caulked between the paint and the tile. So yes, hats off to hubby! :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger amberdusk said...

AWWW..... I know I say this all the time but Luke is ADORABLE! You are a very blessed lady.
Oh and I have heard the 21 thing. I used to repeat something I wanted to remember in the morning 20 times and it always worked.... I think:)
I've missed reading your blog!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home