Saturday, October 08, 2005

::scrumptiousness::

Luke's therapist was a no-show this morning. He's now short 10 hours this month. Let's do better than that folks. This is my son's development you're messing with.

Girls afternoon out:


Forced this evening to immediately start the transition from crib to toddler bed upon finding Luke with both feet perched ever-so-dangerously on the side of the crib, seconds away from a jump.

Scrumptious Rob made me a scrumptious ice cream sundae with my favorite.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Delicious ice cream, YUM! I think I'd give that therapist a piece of my mind. Tsk, tsk.

1:30 PM  
Blogger amberdusk said...

That's frustrating when it's something so important to you and other people don't take it very seriously. It's a good reminder to me to be on time... my biggest struggle in life :(
I had heard of Double Rainbow before but I haven't tried it. Right accross the bridge from me though so I should sometime soon. Which is your favorite flavor?

5:16 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Ack! I second what Alexandra says!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home