Wednesday, November 02, 2005

::babies don't keep::

"Cleaning and washing can wait till tomorrow. Babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep. I'm holding my baby and babies don't keep."

I'm anxious to learn some better photography techniques. Well, any techniques at all really seeing as how I point and shoot and that's about it. All my photos are completely doctored up in my "digital darkroom" ie: photoshop. So I took both the kiddies into B&N and picked up a photo techniques book. I can't wait to dig in this weekend.

I missed my extended family today more than usual. I would love to have my sister and brother's families right around the corner. I miss my sister-in-law who lives in England for Pete's sake. Jules if you're reading this...many {{{hugs}}}. I'm thinking of you now as Thanksgiving approaches; thinking of our time together last year.

I'll leave you with this photo of Rob when he was a younger cause he was/is a hottie:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Amen, sister!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" It happened way too fast.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Very cool! I have a professional article on 4 tips to take better photos. Check it out and see what you think! Hope it helps! Click here to visit The Internet Outlet -- News You Can Use.

Have a very nice day. Cute daughter you have there too!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Max said...

Ooops! I gave everyone the wrong address for The Internet Outlet. Click here to go to my blog. You might just get hooked on it. It's great reading for mothers! Marc

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home