Thursday, November 10, 2005

::be you::


Golden hair. Golden skin. Golden boy. Go far. I know you will. We'll look back on these days of therapies, battling for hours, IEPs and just be happy they're gone. No need for them anymore. You may always be a little quirky but who's not? I'm determined to see you independent. Your soul is too beautiful not to be

Focusing again on getting up in the early morning to do my exercises. I had given up a bit since Luke started getting up at 6. How am I gonna beat that? Not even worth trying. So now that he seems to be sleeping till at least 7 and I'm desparate for exercise. You know, loose that blobby feeling.

I will see my dear friend Clare and her beautiful family tomorrow. They'll be staying for the weekend. I'm so excited. So what I need.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

I know that blobby feeling well. :) I usually try to walk it off...that's my stress reliever/exercise...
Have fun with your friends for the weekend. Nothing like having the company of people you love and enjoy.

6:25 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Beautiful post. It made me smile :)

Have a great weekend.

2:15 PM  
Blogger jac said...

As this is your visit, though I am on my vacatioon, I should at least be here to say thank you and that I will be back after 15 days to give another episode. Thanks

9:26 PM  
Blogger ksharonk said...

I've enjoyed wandering through your blog, Gina ... you have two very beautiful children, and I love your layout style! I'll be back ... :)

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that blobby feeling too well! Good luck! Love the LO! Have fun with your friend!

7:50 PM  
Blogger amberdusk said...

Luckie is a lucky boy to have a momma like you.
And GINA! You could definately outlast the energizer bunny... you keep going and going and....

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home