Friday, November 18, 2005

::christmas card photo shoot gone awry::


Not

exactly

what

I

envisioned.

My blog readers are the greatest. Thank you for your votes on the previous post. Really helped so much.

Overcame my freeway shell-shock from a couple days back and ventured to A Child's View in Garden Grove in an attempt to secure a much-needed adjustment of Luke's glasses. He's also been sporting a nice size scratch on the left lens so I thought I'd be a good mama and assist my son in actually seeing. Nice of me.

This afternoon, after the park I decide to bung both kiddies in the duo stroller and do a little strolling. Hear a crunch, look down and I've just rolled over the glasses that Luke has just taken off his face. Scratched on the left lens. Yes, the glasses that we drove 40 minutes each way on the dreaded freeway to have adjusted only moments before. The very same.

I call my dear friend who lives in Ventura b/c I'm worried about her family being so close to the fires raging at the mo. She inpires me as she has completed her Christmas cards already.

"Time to take photos for Christmas cards" I declare to my bewildered children as we come home from the park. After Luke has pulled down the curtain rod that Rob affixed only days ago, the result of the photo session are above. May still use them. Luke and Leila in their real state of merriness and brightness.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sprinkles said...

Oh I feel for you with the crunching glasses!!! That's something that would happen to me.

Love the socks on your baby girl! My little one had those very same socks - sooooo cute! She loved them.

Good luck with the photo shooting - it can be such a tremendous challenge and rather exhausting!

Truly,
Insanity Infusion

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting on my blog. I thank you because it lead me to your blog and I think it is great! You have BEAUTIFUL kids and a very artistic eye. I hope to read more and continue to be inspired by you. It looks like you are pretty skilled digital scrapper! I like the feel of your blog!

10:09 PM  
Blogger amberdusk said...

Yikes poor glasses! Those pictures are cute:) Did you get your perfect shot for Christmas? It shouldn't be too hard with kids that cute!

10:26 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Oh my - those are some cute photos! I know not what you were envisioning...but still super cute!

we've got to do ours too....arghh - I've got to do that!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

bwahahaha...i like the last photo. it is so fun!

2:00 PM  
Blogger lynne said...

I'm waiting until I have the patience of a Saint to take my boys' photos for Christmas cards. I'm sure they will give me one hard time photographing them together. Your kids are too cute!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

A day in the life...:)

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home