Tuesday, November 08, 2005

::footie family::


Way back Wednesday - take it outdoors. 1997-8? My nutty lovable family for whom my heart aches from missin...

In order l to r: Uncle Dave, Brother Paul, Brother-in-law Paul (yep 2 Pauls and I have a sister-in-law Paula on Rob's side, I digress...back to the lineup) Sister-in-law Marcia, Mom kissing Dad, Sister Angie, Cousin Kelly. Me in blue shirt, Aunt Nancy in green, Cousin Jon whom you can't see, Cousin Aly, Cousin Kelly in front.

Wouldn't give anything for this memory. Unfortunately ending with minor ankle injury sustained by Uncle D.

Love and Hugs Family. Wish you would all come Thanksgive in Cali.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Love the family pics. I just spent the weekend with my extended family. We grew up almost as siblings and it is always bittersweet to see them, then have to leave them. Love the days when we were kids together before our lives took us different ways. Love to be with them now, its always just like old times...:) I should get in on this Way back Wednesday thing...:)

6:33 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Very cute family.

I wish you could see them over Thanksgiving too.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Sorry they can't "Thanksgive" with you!!!!

Love football Thanksgivings!

XO!

9:32 AM  
Blogger amberdusk said...

Hey Gina:) Thanks for missing me! I totally missed you and I can't believe hom much I missed on your blog:(
This picture is great by the way. I love my family and yours looks like a great one. I hope your thanksgiving is a good one.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home