Sunday, November 06, 2005

::her story::


We rarely see the old woman who lives across the street from us. She emerged from her house today to do a little light gardening and I was suddenly curious about her story. What are her memories?

I thought about what it must be like to have grown children, to live alone and only have one's self to look after. Makes me wish I'd started a little earlier on having children. Would love to have tons of grandchildren to keep me busy. I'd want to live near them and my children of course. I think I'm okay with one day growing old because I know what comes after this life. I'm sure I'd read a lot. Maybe I'd have a scrapbooking club to go to on Thursday nights.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think about stuff like that all the time my husband thinks I'm nuts but the kids are so much of my life right now. A scrapping night would be cool!!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home