Saturday, November 19, 2005

::rod fixed, hot, pop, bouncy, huggies, elvis, hugh, vital:::

  • Rob fixed the downed curtain rod holder thingie. Whataguy.
  • Stinkin hot what's the deal it's november 18 for pete's sake.
  • Heartfelt call from my dear pop. "Call me anytime Gina Pie. I'm your daddy and you can always unload on me". I love you Dad. Thank you.
  • Bouncy house on front lawn. Luke sweet and sweaty and hysterical.
  • Family visit to Costco. Huggies, Oil of Oily moisturizer, Play Piano keyboard, guitar, microphone and stool (for 39!! what a deal) Christmas gift, turkey and other misc.
  • Downloading some Elivis this evening from Limewire for CFMT (Carlin Family Music Time). Suspicious Minds for example.
  • Looking forward to a little House with Hugh Laurie this evening from Netflix. Love him. One of my fav actors. Gotta see him in Black Adder.
  • Glass of wine - debate about Old vs. New Testament with hubby. How can I convince him the Old is vital?

6 Comments:

Blogger amberdusk said...

Bouncy house- How fun:) Luke must be loving his new house!
And you are a lucky girl to have a dad like yours. Very sweet of him to call you up to say I love you in his special way. Good luck with the argument on Old and New:)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Sprinkles said...

Oh Ive seen that guitar and keyboard thingie at Costco...so COOL!! How fun!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Old vs New....hmmm, I think I'm with Rod on this one...:) although old is important...as a shadow of reality. Now as a photographer...think about shadows vs. substance. :)

6:18 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Man I've got to get a costco membership... :)

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your list! LOL about the Old vs New debate. I think our DH's think alike! I don't know how to email you (can't find link) but I'd love to tell you about some really cool events I learned about in Oak Glen. It is really a charming little place. Email me through my blog if you want a link.

8:49 PM  
Blogger MsAmber said...

"I come not to change the law, but to fulfill it."
-Jesus

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home