Monday, November 14, 2005

:: we used to be the kind of people who swore we'd never let our kids toys take over our house. now we have kids::


Yes, this is our living room this evening.
Luke having a blast.
Being himself. Us letting him.

Small details:



We managed to eek out an additional 2.5 hours a week of funding. Conceding? Good move? Not sure.

Excited about entering a digital scrapbook contest. I'm just excited about participating.

Sitting here with a green mask on my face. Loving this little bit of pampering in my new blue room which I haven't posted photies of because we're trying to decide on a chair for the corner and I want to wait until it's completely done.

I've phone calls and emails aplenty to catch up on. Here I sit... bloggin.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I adore the neck shot. Yum.
Look at that crazy slide monstrosity! You win the cool parent award!!!!!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

OMG you have the coolest living room ever!!!!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

I'll bet Luke had a blast! The back of that little neck looks yummy!
I was wondering about your made over room....hurry up with the pixs..I have been in my room for 7 mos and still don't have a chair..:)

6:33 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Oh my gosh haha that things in your living room!! :-) Thats so cool! We could never do that.. our living rooms is like the size of a small garage haha.

And yea... toys take over if we like it or not!

7:34 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Good luck with the contest. That is very cool. And I can't wait to see pics of the room.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cool. I'm sure he had a blast. Good luck with the contest!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home