Friday, December 16, 2005

::bloga::

I chose blogging when I should be yoga-ing. How nutty is it to stress out about not doing something that's supposed to destress you? Mom has been yoga-ing for years and everyone around me seems to know the names of several poses but for some reason I've not given it a chance. But I've been at a loss for means of real exercise recently and found myself impulsively grabbing up several yoga DVD's along with the recommended bricks, straps, mats and wedges while browsing in Target Tuesday. And I think it's helped me. So I'll continue to give it a go -- when I'm not blogging.

or scrapbooking.

5 Comments:

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Cool - hope you stick with it. I have some exercise dvd's but I can never motivate late at night. Maybe if I had it set up in my bedroom I could...but it's all down in the cold, dark playroom. Plus, I love going to the gym in the morning :)

But yoga is very cool, one day I would like to become a yogi (is that the word??)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I really do like to do Yoga, but don't do it nearly as much as I should. Of course I always find time for blogging!
Your scrapbooking is beautiful, too :)

12:53 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Hi Gina,
I commend you for standing up for your beliefs on Dan Cralls sight. Its good to see women like you speaking the truth ;-) Although they will not see it … Its nice to read. You’re a sweet lady! Have a beautiful son! And I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your scrap book stuff. Its really cute.

Oh and Yogas fun. I prefer Pilates though. Ever try that? That’s how I managed to get back into my jeans after having Caleb.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

I like Pilates but have never given Yoga much thought or even tried it really!

LOVE the picture of your cute kids and the fun ways you 'scrap' them!!! AWESOME!

How did your contest go? Have you heard anything yet???

11:48 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Winners to be announced Jan. 1. I may give pilates a go as well.
Might be a bit more strenuous?


Could use a little physical challenge.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home