Saturday, December 03, 2005

::ninnyhammer::

  • Day by Day by Chris Muir
  • Tolkien used it, but otherwise the insulting word Ninnyhammer has quite gone out of use.


  • Buzzards Luck: (In English, United States) n. bad luck. This term refers specifically to carrion-feeding North American vultures that are called buzzards. The expression is often accompanied by the explanation that a buzzard “can’t kill nothing and nothing will die.” Poor old buzzard.
  • That's Leila sitting on that drum up to a little piano at four months! Rob took his hands away for about 10 seconds. She didn't budge.
  • Looking forward to friend Kelley coming over tomorrow along with friends Michael and Hillary. Maybe Michael will whip up one of his scrumptious meals.
  • Trying to get our minds off Tuesday meetin. Gorgeous weekend helps.
  • GO UCLA!

12 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Gina,
I love it that you're dropping by GraceReign these days. Always enjoy seeing your beautiful, smiling face. Tell me a little about yourself . . .

10:03 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Read my archives, they say a lot. : ) Thanks for stoppin by.

12:10 PM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

I'll be praying for you about that Tuesday meeting. It's all in God's hands and He has amazing plans for our little boys!! He will lead the way through that meeting, have no doubt about that!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

Hi Gina,
Love the pictures. Is your lil boy the blonde headed one???

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog. You have some terrific links here and I hope to spend some time exploring them. Best of luck with your Tuesday meeting. I need to spend some time reading past posts to fully understand what brought you to this meeting....but good luck!

Love you room makeover. Great job! And oh yes, I am going to buy your book. Sounds terrific.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Melissa, thanks for the prayers. You're so right - amazing plans for these precious little guys!

Hi Drea, yes, the blond little guy is Luke.

Carrie, I'm so glad you like my blog. I hope you like the book too. I'm not the best writer but the book is doing okay and there are some pretty fun ideas inside! ;-)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

i can not believe that french toast. how tasty looking.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Well hes mightyyy cute! :-D

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow. I hope everything turns out well for you and your family! Good Luck!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you so much. I'll let you know how it goes!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Gina - thanks for stopping by my blog - glad I made you smile, cause you have a GREAT smile!!! LOVE your picture!

Your blog is SOOOOOOOO creative - LOVE IT!

'Ninnyhammer' - oh, now I must use that word!!! I often feel like a ninnyhammer on my blogsite!

Oh, and I think Jamie Oliver is great too :) Wish I had a friend who could come over and cook for me (us) I could use some more creativty in that area of our family life - that's for sure!

Anyway...just wanted to say 'hi' and God Bless - I look forward to stopping by again

10:25 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

OH that looks so yummy!

(I agree.. go ucla :)

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home