Sunday, January 01, 2006

::new year spicy wives::

So excited about the response to the Good Wife Challenge. You gals are great. This will be so fun. Assignment for today: get the rules in your mind and practice. We start taking score tomorrow first thing. Let's go! What a way to start the new year. See below for rules. Feel free to join in if you're just discovering the contest. We'd love to have you. As of now, the contestants (in order of response) are as follows...

Spinning Girl
Fina Drea
Chksngr
Curse of the 9-5
Tammy
InBloom
Blessings of Love
Cheryl's Treehouse
{L} Living on Purpose
Kimber's Corner
DarlingWarHorse
Radical One
Well Woman
Camy's Loft
Jec n Pia
Tangee
Let's make our men the happiest of all men. Keep me posted on your scores.

We had such a great visit from my Uncle Dave. There is something so refreshing about those who have known us all our lives. He took these photos of L&L...


...which I adore.


5 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

Awe thanks Gina for the tag.
Im gonna check our some of the ladies you had listed. Take care!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Hey, thanks for the link on your blogroll! How'd you find me?

I like your blog. Very cute pics.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

OOOOPPPPPPSSSSS! Well, half way through yesterday, I remember, oh my gosh, the "Challenge" starts TODAY!!! Well already, 3 BIG complaints later...I vow to do better!

So, gave my honey a few sincere compliments...and also managed to complete two "Random Acts of Kindness"...one was inviting my mother-in-law over for a spontaneous dinner - which really blessed my husband ;) And the kids and I enjoyed her visit too!

If I don't have to subtract 30 points for being negative...my totals for yesterday are around 60 pts.

My honey hasn't 'caught' on yet...but he was very romantic after the kids went to bed last night...wink wink!

Thanks for inspiring me to participate Gina! I will keep ya posted ;)

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yipes! i'm in??? ok! c",)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

is it too late to join??

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home