Friday, February 17, 2006

::that's handy::

This evening there was a cooling rain. After the 80 degree days of late, it was refreshing. Although realizing I had left Leila's stroller outside earlier this afternoon was not.

Hopefully this weekend will be the last painting-the-children's room weekend. Will be the third running.

Handyman Jeff fixed some items around the house which I'm ecstatic about. Buying a house doesn't automatically make one a handyman. No matter how badly you want to be.

4 Comments:

Blogger Curious Servant said...

Just checking in. I lived in OC most of my life. It's been in the 20s here lately. The warmth sounds nice.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

OOOOOO - I wish we were having 80 degree weather here...actually it was 60 on Thursday and today it is a bone-chilling 10 degrees...but that is OHIO for ya!

Good luck on the painting :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger Camy Tang said...

How weird, it's pretty cold where I am. I can't even imagine what warm weather feels like. LOL
Camy

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you finish all the work soon. =)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home