Saturday, March 25, 2006

::21 to a habit::

Spicy, Savvy Sanity Saver 5 ~ 21 Day Challenges by the amazing Rhonna.

"Sow an act...reap a habit; Sow a habit...reap a character; Sow a character...reap a destiny."
--George Dana Boardman

What would you like to change? Boy I have so much. The challenge begins Monday. Want to join me? And you get to make sumpin pretty too.

My 21 day goal is to work on my yearly goals for 20 minutes each day. How crazy is that? I get so caught up in my routines that I don't have time to actually make progress on the real things I want to accomplish. Not any more. This is a new day.

I've been rereading a book called The Out Of Sync Child. Sensory Integration disorder is often misdiagnosed as autism.

In the spirit of non-fiction I've also been reading The Art of Eating by M.F.K. Fisher. Yum. More on that later.

Give me your sanity savers so I can post them (and I sure need some more of my own!)

Credit where due (stickers Making Memories, paper Mara Mi)

7 Comments:

Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

Dude... I'm totally in. I need to exercise more... and, uh, quit procastinating. 'Cuz I'm good at that! :)

Let's do it!

7:49 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Ooh, what's that book about?? sounds yummy :)

9:29 PM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

good luck with the challenge! I want to know what that book is about too!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

What habits are you challenging yourself to change?

Check out my blog to see the habits I am confronting in the next 21 days! Let's keep each other accountable!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Wow - your wrote a lot! :)

My 21 habit already started March 1st...and I am happy to say, I have done well at sticking with it...and that is of course, working out...so I can look good for my sis' wedding this summer...

The results aren't as great as I would like...but I keep pressing on ;) At least maybe I am on my way to a lifestyle of exercise and feeling a little better :)

10:35 AM  
Blogger alyssa said...

Wow. Love the lo and LOVE that quote. Inspiration abounds in this challenge! Gotta love that. :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Rhonna said...

very very cool...
love this & so happy you joined in the journey!
R

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home