Thursday, March 23, 2006

::lesson from june::


Got a chance to see Walk the Line finally (Netflix).
I never knew much about Johnny Cash but after his death Rob bought the box set of greatest hits and a few of the songs have been hummed around the house for days now. I learned something from June Cash in the movie, at least how she was portrayed. Did she do the right thing by sleeping with a married man? Not for me to say -- how can we judge. But look closely at the differences between the two women in his life. Can we learn a lesson or two about how important it is to believe in your man's dreams? Maybe so.

Spicy, Savvy Sanity Saver 3 ~ Believe in your man.

Houston, we have crawl off. Leila is mobile.

4 Comments:

Blogger suzspeaks said...

Great advice! It's amazing how much happier I am when I praise Joey all day!

Yeah for Leila!! So fun & I'm sure she is so proud of herself!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

People often make wrong choices in their lives. I don't for a minute believe that hinders God from having His way or accomplishing His purposes. He's bigger than that.
It certainly makes for a happier life together when wives are supportive of their husbands and vice/versa

12:48 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You know Jen I just want to make it clear that I am in no way condoning affairs. I am only speaking of June's attitude to Johnny and how supporting your man can make all the difference.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

I wanna see that movie bad. My friend Jodi has it... but has been so busy she hasnt watched it yet. As soon as she watches it ill borrow it :-) I love reese witherspoon.

In the baby talk magazine she was the num. 1 celeb mom to envy haha. I suppose because she looks so good after 3 kids. I think she has 3.. I know she has atleast 2.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home