Sunday, March 05, 2006

::mediated::


A few days ago Rob, Leila and I sat around a table with our attorney, a judge, the attorney for the ____________ school district and two representatives. After 5 hours we came to an agreement. Luke will continue to receive in-home therapy services for 25 hours a week. It should be noted that this has been the general focus of our lives for the last year. The gathering of reports and retaining of professionals has brought us to this moment.

This arrangement will be for a year at least. By then though...maybe great strides will make it a non-issue. Everyday prayers for recovery.

Planted some pansies today. Yellow, purple and rosey color.

Rob mowed a weed-eated.

Had a sweet conversation with my cousins Amy and Aly this weekend and my Aunt Susan told me that she makes manicotti with italian sausage. And that she's coming out May 18. Now I have incentive to work on the guest house.

37 day challenge.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Thank goodness its settled...for a time. I know that's a load off your mind. congrats!
the 37 Day Challenge looks interesting...maybe after the wedding....sigh

7:05 AM  
Blogger forgiven said...

Hi Gina

I'm will pray for you and luke

May the Lord pin your smile to your face

Doug

11:03 AM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

Great news! Take each day at time. Before we know it, we will wonder what we were so worried about as we look upon our grown boys. :-)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

I'm glad that at least you have a plan for the next year worked out :) I will keep you guys (and Luke) in my prayers...and I will pray for peace and order to fill your house (and especially JOY!!!)

The 37 day challenge does seem interesting!!

Thinkin of ya!

7:11 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

So this is good, right?

woo hoo!!!!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home