Saturday, April 29, 2006

::happy birthday dear Angie::


Pickle juice!
Gilad Janklowitz!
Recipe research!
HQ and Cracker Barrell!

Through it all...

Thank you for being my listening ear, my help in need, my counselor and my beacon.
Even as your sister I can say you are truly one of the best people in the world. Always good, always honest and always trustworthy. Thank you for all you are to me and always will be. I wouldn't give anything for our Monday chats and our memories of time shared together. I couldn't be happier that you are going to be a Mommy x2. No one is more deserving of the treasure of another child. I love you to bits.
Happy, happy Birthday Ang.
Gina
xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Nothing like sisters! I have 2 of my own. She looks like you a bit, i think...same eyes. :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

awwwwww. sounds like quite a sis. and i agree. nothing like sisters. wouldn't trade mine for tha world.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Sisters are the best! Yours is as pretty as you are!

What a great tribute!!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home