Thursday, April 27, 2006

::mystery revealed::


I'm finally getting to Leila's baby album.

Not only are we not expected to do it alone...we can't!

"To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory..." Col. 1:27

The hope of glory!!
What an uplifting phrase.
This spoke to me today.
Christ in us.
Let that sink in.
Not our own strength.
We must rely on Him.
Yes I know
Usually
but sometimes (most times)
I forget.
I am a
vessel.
It's not about
me.
Use
me.

I'm enjoying me coffee w/cinnamon these days. Yum. Still on a yogurt kick.
Greek Yogurt.
The tangy-ness of
goat cheese and
the texture of
a light cream
not too sweet
topped with Splenda
and cinnamon.

What's with all the cinnamon?
Not really a springy spice.
(As opposed to a wintery one)

Flowers on the back garden wall.
Completed yesterday
New pump for fountain
So it's running again.

I'm obsessed with digital scrapping again.
Can't get enough.
Going back to earlier days
As you can see (above)

8 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Nice post :) Love the scrapbooking, and love cinnamon too.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

beautiful picture. Christ in me, the hope of Glory. Yes, thanks for the reminder - Christ in me.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've long wanted to learn how to do that.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Radical One said...

hey girl! thanks for stopping by.

i'm gonna have to try the coffee with cinnamon, sounds yummy.

and such a sweet picture!

hope you're well these days. i'm just now getting back to the world of blogging. in the last five weeks we've lost three precious people...my father-in-law, my step father and my grandmother. so needless to say our world has been dramatically changed. but it's good to be back.

blessings!
lisa

6:29 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm starting to think about scrapbooking but I don't know where I'd ever find the time. I love to look at the pics you've created though. They're always so beautiful.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Christ in me! Thank you...
such a sweet pic of Leila

9:14 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

I left you a comment on my site - thanks for coming by. I used to live in OC and my extended family still lives there so we go back often. Great eyes.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Lovely.
Being a vessel. Yes.
Cinnamon, Yummy.
Beautiful page!!!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home