Monday, April 03, 2006

::part of something extraordinary::

Day 5 of 21 Day Challenge...
I went digi for this one. Sometimes it works better for me (less mess). I'm a bit behind on the journal but the habit is kicking in nicely --- this works!

The swing we wanted to install for Luke didn't work so we're on the hunt again.

What a lovely weekend. Chock full of family time. Luke had some good moments, pointing at flying planes and quite a bit of smiling interaction.

Mom's family is all getting together in July for a camping extravaganza. I would love for us to be a part of it. Rob probably won't be able to come but at least Leila and I might be able to fly to the east coast for a week. I won't be flying with a baby and a toddler. Not even my two little lovelies.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sylvie said...

you are very good at digital scrapping aswell.....digital scraping sometimes feels cold and distant but this is full of joy...beautiful....i'll have to try some myself.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

Love your digi page. Love the black & white with splashes of colour. Awesome.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Love your digi page I navenĀ“t got the hang on the digi part of scrapbooking

12:06 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

this is really nice.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

I like the digi scrapping too. So much more my personality...always looking for shortcuts, less mess, etc. :)
Wow! a whole week with the fam back east. Sounds divine! Try to get Rob to go along...I know...work but everyone needs some camping time in the gorgeous parks in the east. I think we'll be trying for some camping this year too. 1st time in a long time.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Great job with the digi page!!!

Glad you had some great fam time this weekend!!!

Hope you get to see your fam this July, and I totally can relate re: the traveling with 2 little ones by yourself :) Been there, done that - not a PICNIC for sure!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home