Wednesday, April 05, 2006

::trader joe::


You have the power to change. Quote for Day 8 from Rhonna's 21 Day Challenge.



As I have to limit my errand stops to as few as possible I've been spending more time at Trader Joe's than any other store. I've found myself having to try to be a little more creative because even though it's a fantastic store, they just simply don't have everthing. But then I found this site: (I'm a Trader Joe fan) and armed myself with recipes for dinner and lunch. They also give reviews of new products.

I ordered a door swing for Luke. It is so very difficult to buy just one swing for a child. We searched high and low. With this he'll be able to play inside.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Nowosad said...

LOVE IT!

7:21 PM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

your journal for the day is awesome!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Love the journal entry! And I really like Trader Joe's too!

Hope the swing works for Luke :)

And hope you are having an awesome day!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

The doorswing looks nifty. Expensive but nifty ;-) It is nice to have something like that inside during the cold months. Best of luck with it!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jay Plemons said...

Hey, I love Trader Joe...my favorite is the chocolate covered espresso beans...I have seen the British version of "The Office" it is funny, but since I saw the American version first, I am more partial to it.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home