Tuesday, May 30, 2006

::graffitied::


Victims of graffiti!

The letters "FT" were painted on our wall over the weekend. Our neighbor explained that it was the initials of a gang called "F Troop". Comforting.

I read this post over the weekend. Sums it up for me (especially the last paragraph).

Beautiful weekend of memorializing:
  • A little homemade OJ from our tree (Rob's specialty).
  • A trip to Corona Del Mar and a picnic with the family.
  • A discovery that Ciabatta bread is probably not the best for cheeseburgers (a little too crunchy).
I managed to squeeze in a coupla pics of course...



Mmmm. Fresh OJ Popsicle.

Have you seen this?




Only thing is, I'm not really a beetle person and somehow I think the art would lose something on a Volvo.


Tiny houses...
The wave of the future?

11 Comments:

Blogger suzspeaks said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend! Cute pics too!!

Sorry about the graffiti - kinda scary...

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the kids are so cute!

and yeah, sorry for the graffiti. =(

8:31 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Ooh great stuff! I love tiny houses and I totally agree about the volvo. Totally not the same :)

9:14 PM  
Blogger Camy Tang said...

Sorry to hear about the graffiti! What a bummer.

Now that beetle is CUTE! I want it!

Small houses--very cute, but not practical for a messy person like me. It would explode in a matter of days.

Camy

10:44 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I was taking a walk through the woods near our house last week and saw MS13 spray painted on a wooden bridge. I was a bit freaked out. I just can't imagine gang member milling around our little community. Scary. I think you can easily remove that graffiti.

I want my very own little house. Somewhere to escape to. Wouldn't that be nice!? :)

6:39 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Cute pics! Bummer on the graffiti...that's just wrong. Cute car too:)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Love the new photos
hate you got graffiti'd or however you spell that hehe.
Im actually praciting Graffiti to do a gig for my friend at a College. I'll get paid like 25-50 dollars an hour doing it. So I am learning haha

That bugs cute 2

11:33 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

sorry about the graffiti! Love the pics - having kids that cute would make me want to eat them up everyday :)

I really enjoyed the post you made reference to!

And I am with you - love the art on the "bug" but don't think it would translate well to my van...hee hee.

7:09 PM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

adorable children

8:35 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

The kids are so cute and adorable :)

Sad to hear about the graffiti.
Take care, Gina.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

More awesome pictures!!!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home