Saturday, June 24, 2006

::glass blowing and imports::

Mike and Suzie were my pleasantly chatty booth neighbors at the Artist Show this evening. Since Mike had been in the neighborhood since the eighties I learned all about the history of some of the residents. I also learned a lot about glass blowing, which was his artistic medium.

Suzie filled me in on the specifics of importing goods from Mexico.

I had a few interested stoppers-by but I learned this was probably not the best venue for custom digital scrapbook selling. Which is fine really, I did meet some interesting people all in all and it was nice to sit and chat in the cool evening breeze and listen to some nice music while watching the neighborhood crowd gather.

Because of the comments I did get though I came away with a renewed ferver for scrapbook design and a passion for learning more about making digital kits.

Rob is engrossed in the Argentina/Mexico match. Which is apparently a really good one.

I'm looking forward to taking Luke to the zoo tomorrow while Rob stays with Leila (my Lukie time).

I'll leave you with some cuteness. Happy Sunday!

6 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Happy Sunday to you too, Gina :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

I would love to learn about digital :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger jane said...

That really is cute!! Zoo sounds awesome!! i havent been to one in ages! Ive just started designing myself over at Raks a little while ago. Totally addicting isnt it! IM still a newbie, but im gonna learn it all fast, lol!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

Sounds like a lot of fun that you had. Its good that you know your neighbors, I still have yet to meet mine and its been 6 years since I've moved here!!!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

sounds lovely....sitting outside chatting with the neighbors...the zoo sounds fun too!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

sounds like an overall nice time....have fun with your day with just u and your son. what a blessing!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home