Thursday, June 29, 2006

I played around on my new hoover for about an hour today. Love. it.
It vacuums.
It mops.
It dries.
This is a good thing.
Our entire house is hard flooring (hardwood, tile and stone tile). My numero uno all time worst cleaning chore is mopping. So this takes care of that. I stand there and hold the handle thingie and it scrubs.

What's your take?
Mommy and daughter coordinating outfits.
Example...

Cheesy or funky-cute?
Or you could just order the material and make them yourself.
That is if you can sew.
So that wouldn't include me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I think the outfits are kinda cute, my daughter loves to match me whenever she can!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

sewing doesn't include me either :) but personally, i may be corny, i really like the matching outfits. i think especially these ones are pretty stylish. of course i often try to coordiante with my husband too. who wants nothing to do with it. :)

5:07 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

So would you recommend that vaccum? ours busted a while back... and since then ive been using our church one to keep the carpets clean haha...
We have a lot of hard floors as well though...

Does it work kind of like a mop? swiffer like?
I wouldnt mind having something that did what that thing says it does.

And yes the outfits are cute! id dress like my daughter in a second! If I had one hehe

10:05 AM  
Blogger chksngr said...

K...The matching outfits you chose are cool...and not necessarily "matchy" in a lot of cases...I'm all for it in pictures and for special occasions...and if it TRULY remains funky. Unfortunately a lot of people make it cheesy...sigh...

5:37 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

No sewing for this girl!

I think that the matching outfits are generally cheesey - but then the photo you posted was funky cute :)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home