Monday, June 26, 2006

Looking forward to the fourth.
Didn't get any pictures of Luke and I at the zoo. I forgot my camera but that's okay because I realized today that my batteries didn't work anyway and I wouldn't have been happy to discover that after lugging around the camera for hours. Luke loved his ice cream cone and train ride and feeding the goats.

I didn't do too well on the spending part of self-discipline. I "invested" in one of these. I've spent a fortune on hard-wood cleaning mops and swiffers and stuff and decided it was time to take the plunge with some serious cleaning tools. We've got this stone tile kitchen floor which holds on to food like it expects a famine. Maybe this will do the trick.

This picture was last year. Luke and I on the fourth watching the works. (The elements used for this pages are from the Celebration Kit at The Sweet Dream Shoppe Designs found at EBB Creations. Grand Opening: July 4! I just love that cute little stick pin and oh those yummy papers!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

Cute photo layout :-) He looks so much younger and tiny. Amazing how quickly they grow

6:09 PM  
Blogger Radical One said...

we're getting ready to completely renovate our kitchen and my hubby is sold on the stone floors, and of course i have to be different and want wood. but from what you're saying, perhaps i can have one more reason for winning this argument! hehe

and yea, when i leave the house these days, i think i grab my camara before i get my pocket book. can't miss a "kodak moment". (smile)

blessings to you!
lisa

6:37 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

love celebrating the 4th..Its so completely American. :) Looks like ypu're gonna do some serious cleaning, girl!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

awwwwww petting goats. i can't wait to take israel to the zoo this year. :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I love the layout! specially like the title!!
You are so gonna have to keep posting about whether or not you like that hoover, lol. We just moved and have all these new hardwood floors that are driving me crazy! If it's worth it i will grab one too, hehe :)

7:06 AM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Really CUTE picture.
Nicely done! ~ jb///

8:23 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sadly, here in England, we don't have the 4th off.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home