Thursday, June 01, 2006

::memory artist::



I put together this brochure for the table I'll have at the Summer Street Festival. It will probably cost way more to print than $ I'd end up making so I may just skip it. But I'll post it at my new blog MemoryArtist.com.

Ali came up with the term LifeArtist which I think is cool but that's God to me you know? So I thought I'd call myself a memory artist. So there it is.

Leila weighed in at an even 19 pounds and is pretty tall for ten months at a length of 30. We waited over an hour in the doctor's office but met a delightful little boy named Owen who asked all kinds of curious questions like "what if we all had the same voice?".

Luke says "down" to get off his chair with very little prompting. He is an excellent ball-bouncer, which we're told is a 5 year old skill.

Leila continously takes Luke's glasses off and tonight she managed to break them. It's been time for a new pair for a while anyway. But that's a chore for tomorrow. Flex frames.

5 Comments:

Blogger suzspeaks said...

Sorry about the glasses... I'm glad the kiddo's are doing good - growing physically & mentally... They are adorable!!

5:06 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

That is beautiful! and I love the name.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

ooooooohhhh! Love the brochure!! And I love the name for God and for you!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Daly said...

Gina,
I love the true media montage! I thingk I'll have to put one of those on my blog!.
(thanks for commenting on my blog btw...I was really feeling lonely over at Some Kind of Wonderful...lol)

4:34 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

You're a very creative lady, Gina :)

May I tag you?
HeHe!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home