Wednesday, June 28, 2006

::my birthday boy::

I love you for
  • your courage to travel to another country to live and pursue your dreams;
  • your belief in me;
  • your listening ear;
  • your ability and eagerness to find solutions to my problems;
  • loving our children unselfishly;
  • your gorgeous hair and face;
  • your confidence and self-respect;
  • taking care of yourself
  • saying "take it easy today --give yourself a break";
  • working to take care of the family;
  • supporting me in my business ventures;
  • making me feel like your true cherished and valued companion;
  • your way with words;
  • making me feel proud to have you by my side. Now and forever my soul mate.
Happy Birthday Bobcat.
I love you more each year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

Bobcat? is that your husband? he is mighty cute lol

9:08 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

awwwwww, what a hunk your honey is. :) bobcat, i love it. i love hearing the cute nicknames lovies give each other. my bro and his wife call eachother "mooshi." :)

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute... bobcat. :)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home