Sunday, June 04, 2006

::one step beyond::




Leila took nine steps in a row today! I have a feeling "busy" is going to take on a whole new meaning for me really soon.

Rob brought back these little shoes from England for Leila's little feet:


Rob and I have a running joke "ours are better in England" he says, for...well...everything.
But he might have a point with the baby shoes. These are pretty sweet on her little walking feet.

I've discovered this flower:

which is called a sun-star (a South African native spring flower).
They are easy to maintain. Which is key for me. A nice by-the-sink-to-cheery-up-the-dishes-chore flower.

I bought these yummy little guys today:


wax tarts. My choices: Sweet Honeysuckle, Rain Song, Peach & Sweet Berries, Fresh Cut Roses, Ocean Water and Buttercream. Mmmmm.

Coming out of a really sweet, albeit HOT weekend. It reached 94 degrees today.
No air conditioning in our house! Eeek. But it's next on our list as of today. The estimate men are coming out tomorrow. It's do or die. Pretty unbearable really. However, I ran into a woman from Florida today and she was mentioning how wonderful it is that it cools down here in the evenings. It is beautiful right now at 64. So there is relief. Anyway, air conditioning is still the way to go.



Luke's wave. This is a very good thing.



11 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

Okay, the first pic made me say, "AWWWW" out LOUD!! What a sweetie! And then those shoes - OMG!!

The flower is way way coolio!!! Love Luke waving too - YEA!!!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Love the flower, easy maintenance is key for me too...:) the kiddie pics are wonderful...Leila is sooo cute...and walking,.....uhoh...its gonna get interesting now...:) shoes are way cute...Yay for Lukes wave! sonds like a lovely weekend....

6:29 AM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

No air conditioning!! ACK!! Okay, I'm speaking from Florida, where the temp at 9:15 pm is still 81 degrees.

Happiness for Luke's wave!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Great! Leila is a smart babe :)
I'm so proud of her.

Luke is very good-looking too.

God bless!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Eep! I hope the air conditioning problem is fixed soon!

The little guys are cute as always :)

2:04 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Lovely, Lovely.

Lovely.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Daly said...

Hey Gina,
Your Onetruemedia player is what inspired me to put one on my site. I had so much fun yesterday making my montage for Clay. I plan on making another soon for my in-laws 50th anniversary. Thanks so much!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful kids, beautiful art!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Camy Tang said...

That flower is gorgeous! But blech about the no air conditioning.

Camy

2:05 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Hi Gina,
I like the photo of Leila in the car sleeping. Thats adorable.
Those shoes look like PediPeds.

http://www.pedipedbabyshoes.com/

They are nice shoes. Great on babies tiny feet. :-)

When she gets bigget try these:

http://seekairun.com/

They are the kind Caleb uses.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Hi Gina,
What beautiful photographs that you take mostly because the children are so gorgeous. You are very talented and have an excellent eye for photography. Hooray for Luke waving!!! Leila is one cutie pie. I have enjoyed your blog, this one at least. Got to take a look at your other two though. Take Care and have a most wonderful day! Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home