Wednesday, June 21, 2006

::self-disciplinarian::

I'm gearing up for the Artist and Vendor show in our neighborhood - Saturday. Mainly it will be cool to hang out with others in the neighborhood...get to know who lives where.

I'm working on self-discipline. I've recently discovered I need it in so many areas...
  • eating (I've been snacking out of boredom recently);
  • computer time (oops, here I sit);
  • spending (I'm not too bad but have a weekness for certain lovlies); and
  • getting upset at Lucas when he doesn't do things as quickly as I think he should. No excuse...just look at that face.

10 Comments:

Blogger forgiven said...

Cool Gina,

I love to be with poeple .

Have a Great Time
Bless You
Doug

3:54 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

If we didn't have struggles, what would we need God for?? I struggle with the same!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Dont we all love snacking...
I think us women deserve a good snack atleast once a day. Just make sure you exersize some 2 :-)

I think a lot of mothers get upset w/ their children over silly things... just because they are tired... or frustrated.

Makes you feel awful in the end.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

we all could probably use a little more self discipline...I know I love the sweets...and that computer time...uh oh! Have fun at the show on Sat!

8:39 AM  
Blogger bethmaat said...

hey gina, you crack me up!! great list cuz i too struggle with those things.
~beth maat

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could use some self discipline too. argh! can you read my mind? =)

8:07 PM  
Blogger chksngr said...

Oh, girl, aren't we ALL working on this!!!!

For me, its being cranky with my husband (sigh...pregnancy makes this SO HARD), Ice cream and TV!!!

F.

3:40 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

oh my gosh -- are you me???
(seriously, I could have written those first three :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger jane said...

what a sweet face it is!! It seems we suffer from alot of the same afflictions!
I think the answer is that we need a vacation. I know my self discipline has flown out the window about 6 mos ago. :)

10:57 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

ahhh yes good old discipline, coupled with grace....:)

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home