Friday, July 28, 2006

85,000 BTU's

Working on popping out that color with these actions from Jinky.
Not really keen on the cropping of the second. Went in a little too close on the shot itself unfortunately. But compare the color to the one in the previous post.




I'm also loving her photography forum.


Three fantastic fellas are here yesterday and today...installing the AC.
Three of the truly most fun guys. What a great experience. It was truly a pleasure having them in our home. And geez what a tough job they have.


Sacrificed rosemary bushes for the sake of cool.
Boy that guy is huge. 85,000 BTU's baby.
Worth it.

7 Comments:

Blogger dille2@cableone.net said...

God and scrapbooking - what else is there??? LOL, not much worth having/doing/spending time on.

AC ROCKS - we are on day 10 of over 100 degrees and ready for winter. Congrats on the 85,000 unit..life is about to get way so better...zalaine

5:20 PM  
Blogger lynne said...

Congrats on the new ac! I'm sure you're loving it with the heatwave and all.

I'm with you on Jinky's forum, I love it too and I'm attempting to do Task #2, but my kids are not interested. Looks like I'm going to have to go bother a friend's child or an unsuspecting neighbor child, lol!

Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see more of them in the forum.
Lynne

6:11 PM  
Blogger chksngr said...

LOVE the eyes on those babies, Gina!!!!

So love the AC! - being from the south, you know we'd just melt without it!

6:17 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

NONE TOO SOON EITHER! It is hot everywhere! Congrats!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Yea for 85,000 BTU's - it is suppose to be record breaking hot here up North for the next few days - so our AC will be working time and a half - FOR SURE!! So, stay coolio ;)

Love the pics of those cutie pies!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

I know you're luvin those BTUs!! Leila's southern accent!! LOL I would just love to hear that. My oldenst daughter still calls me mama in that true Southern way...none of my other kids do...:)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

You have a new banner...duh...I totally missed that earlier...

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home