Tuesday, July 25, 2006

::leila already has my southern drawl::





I can't get enough of this super fun kit by Emily Powers found at the Sweet Dreams Shoppe.
I heard from the grapevine that they will be having some really cool challenges coming up really soon. I don't want to miss it! Join me for some creative indulgences! Yum.

If all goes as planned, we have spent the last weekend with out air conditioning in this house. Yes, I'm harping on this but after a few weeks at 90+ without coolness, I'm allowing myself a wee gripe. Two days. Yippee.

Great fun on Saturday with a few friends celebrating Leila's first. A second party with the family to come the last part of August when we take our trip.

When I say "bye" and hang up the phone Leila now repeats with "by" (no "e" so it sounds southern). She says "ap" for apple and "ba" for ball.

We had Luke's clinic today. He has mastered object permenance. Which is really a good thing.

I kinda like this travel gear shop here.

Check our these faces around us.

9 Comments:

Blogger forgiven said...

Hi Gina

I just think that childern are so beautful. My grand dauther is going to be two saturday and I just love her.

You are very bless

Doug

6:18 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Beautiful pics. You are very blessed. Talking Southern is a good thing too, BTW. :)

7:19 AM  
Blogger Photography said...

So cuuute!!!, i just wanna pinch those chubby cheeks of leila, she is awesome :-)

9:58 AM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Gina - I spent the first 50 years of my life in Orange County. And I never had a southern accent. If Leila got a southern accent from you... you must have brought it with you from somewhere else! Unless Southern Californian counts as a accent? That's a REALLY cute little girl you have there! And I can tell you are really a proud mama! Congrats! ~ jb///

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good to hear! Besides, kids are cuter when they don't talk like yankees! BTW I don't know exactly what Californians are, but they are certainly are not Yankees, and they are not southerners. But you're raising a Carolina girl in California! So keep the southern drawl alive! God bless!

11:59 AM  
Blogger chksngr said...

so so so loving your pics!! Your children are so gorgeous!!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yep that's right. She's not southern because she's from Southern California (tee hee lazy blogger) I'm from S.C. originally. Made me chuckle.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Aww she's so cute! Happy birthday Leila!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Both the kids are adorable!
I wish I could give my kids my southern drawl, but I don't have one ;).

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home