Friday, July 14, 2006

Sale day. Tomorrow!

Looking forward to this too.

Tomorrow is also Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. But is dressing up from head to toe with cow spots really worth a free combo? Just wonderin.

More of a Target gal myself but you can get free samples from Walmart if you want. Just sayin.

This one is for my sister who is having a...
BOY!!!! Now we'll each have a "pair". : )
So Ang, check out 70% off maternity clothes at Amazon.com.

Here's my first digital kit attempt...
"Toybox"

3 Comments:

Blogger chksngr said...

Nice kit, tho I don't digi myself...I like those jack-lookin' shapes!!!

Thanks for the maternity clothing link...I'm having a boy myself!!! CONGRATS to your sister!!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Ha ! Loved the Cow Appreciation link - good for entertaining 2yr olds ;)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Love the "Toy Box" design..you are so talented!
have fun the the sale...be sure to post a pic of the dress/es..:) or whatever you buy...lol Just have a fun "by yourself" kinda day...
No cows for me....I'll pay the 4.99 for the combo..lol

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home