Saturday, July 01, 2006

::summer sweetness::


I'm not entirely sure of this mama. And what's the deal with this hat?

There, that's a little better.

Sweet summer backyard grubbiness.


A little exploration and thinking time.





Reorganizing.



My sunshine. This is where it all happens folks. In the background there is the computer I write to you from each day.

Keeping our cool in the heat.

Two malls in one day to beat the heat.
Bought stuff of course.
Including an AC...
so we don't have to go to the mall to beat the heat.
And buy stuff.

Video + bogging = vlogging!
Thanks to Verdi and Ryanne of Freevlog I know how and I know how to do it free!








5 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

We havent had AC for about two weeks. Ours broke during a big lightening storm we had.

It wasnt to bad not having it... but thats because northern ohio usually doesnt get over 85 degrees. Most days its in the 70's.

I didnt enjoy blow drying my hair or cooking on those 80 something days though. It did get a little to warm inside :-)

Our AC Is fixed now though... soooo nice haha

PS~ CUTE PICS!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Oh and cute video. I didnt see that til I went back to your blog.
Caleb never walked like that so I enjoy seeing those videos... he went straight to running.

He watched the video with me and said baby when he saw her... and then "choooo chooo" when he saw a truck or something fly by :-)

5:17 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

yeah, she is walking!! and looking so cute in pink ruffled bottems, and big glasses, with or without a hat! :) i hear ya on buying things, when u just meant to go to a cool place..oops! :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

OMG - I haven't been around since the "Radio Flying Days" - I missed so much!

Have to say Happy B-day to your guy! And could your kids be any cuter???? I THINK NOT!!!

I LOL so hard at your cutie pies in the sunglasses - way cute!

And I've been wanting to get something that washes the floor - I think I will have to make the investment - cuz I can never seem to have clean floors around here with 4 cutie pies of my own.

Thanks for sharing those adorable cuties with us - love it!

Happy 4th :)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gina, she's so cute! what an angel! :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home