Saturday, August 05, 2006

::sicilian summer::

Continuing with the Giada recipe infatuation:
Tonight for dinner I made...




The lemon-scented mascarpone trifle was a huge success with Rob.

Luke continues to have a series of really good days.

Leila is now waving and saying "ba" anytime anyone says "bye" or when she thinks I'm going to be hanging up the phone.

She says "ap" for apple. Right now though all fruits and tomatoes are "ap"s.



The Morning Glory is going fairly well. I haven't exactly stuck to the 5:30 time but I do manage to get into the gym at least by 6:30. Believe you me though, I must have EVERYTHING laid out or this just ain't happenin. I mean I so want to stay in that bed. I really want to be disciplined to carry this out.

I've been spending so much of my evening compy time touching up photies and loading them to kodakgallery.com. I'm looking forward to going through all our photos when we go visit my folks. We have 778 just for April, 2006. Is that a lot?

Remember these when we were kids?

10 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

Hi Gina,
Wow those meals look fancy :-) Im glad your hubby liked them.

Your kids are so cute. You can never have enough photos of them. Im sure I have just as many as you if not more haha. Im obsessed w/ my camera. :-)

Gotta capture each second.
They grow up sooo fast.

the flipbooks are cool! I do remember those... but not much.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

oh and props to you for working out so early. I am not a morning person.. I cannot imagine working out at 6am.

I usually workout during my sons nap during the afternoon.

5:09 AM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

YES IT IS! What a great looking dinner and such cute kids! ~ jb///

5:58 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Wow girlio!! You could be a photographer for the Food Network!! And good for you for MAKING those fancy meals for you cute fam! I am inspired!

So happy that Luke is having a SERIES of good days - YEA GOD!! Love the pics of you cuties pies - and you look radiant too!!

I could never get up at 5:30 or even 6:00 to workout - soooooo not a morning person...but I do try to workout 6 times a week - and with 4 of my own - believe me - it is a feat - but you can do it girlio!! Amd working out really does help me have more energy for my cutie pies :)

Have fun puting your photos together :)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

funny how I made the same typo TWICE - "you" should be "your" a few times - so much for claiming to be a night person...hee hee!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

those meals look scrumptious! if i'm ever in ca, i'm coming to your house for dinner!! :) and i really like the photo of u and your daughter......

7:07 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Food looks delish! love to have that mascarpone recipe. the first pic looks like Katherine's Corn Salad...I made that this weekend...yum!
Yes, 778 IS a lot. :) Digital makes it so much easier doesn't it? the only way for me to get some good ones is to take a lot ...

7:16 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I took the photos from the food tv site. Opps - I didn't mean to have anyone think those were my photos!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

love the photos- thanks for dropping by my blog

3:03 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

Why did I open your blog to all that delicious looking food. I am so hungry now.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home