Thursday, September 21, 2006

::apple eating, we take it very seriously around here::




  • Three birthday cards in the mail offset the yucky flu symptoms I found myself with yesterday. Sometimes your body says, "You're not going any further, stop right there." That's what mine did.
  • Rob was a real sweetheart and took care of both the children, made dinner for them and FOLDED THE CLOTHES! Triple bonus points!
  • I got my Mister Retro filters in the mail today. Yippee. I show you what they do later. Very fun.

5 Comments:

Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Really cute pictures! ~ jb///

5:17 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

ooh - I went and played with your link - those filters look way cool .. can't wait to see your applications !

6:19 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

My kids have been sick for a week. I've been covered in snot for days. I finally succumbed to it myself last night and feel absolutely miserable today. I hate sore throats!

BTW - I love that picture of Luke on the Unlimited Possibilities entry - the one where he's sideways and looking up and smiling. Adorable! Sometimes I scroll down just to look at his cute little face. :)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Hi girly :)

Happy B-day SOON :) Mine was this week - and I spent most of it in bed with a really bad cold and sinus headache...whhhhaaa....but my hubby was way sweet and took good care of me.

I've been having some computer issues as well - sorry I haven't been around - I did leave you a few comments on your previous posts...

But mostly just wanted to send you a HUG and say I was thinkin of ya!!

Hope your b-day turns out fab - and more than that - that this is a really super great year for you and your fam

8:44 AM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

The first picture made me bust out laughing!!

Ohhh, so sorry that you're sick now too! Maybe you caught it from my blog? :-)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home