Saturday, September 09, 2006

::florentines, investments, cat-eyes and engagements::


Where do you hide your plunger?



Thank you for my sunglasses Auntie Angie. I love them.
  • Rob's been thinking again of investing in real estate (as I am continually imploring him). Thus he's sending me off to this real estate seminar tomorrow evening to get the details.
  • Leila said something that suspiciously sounded like, "bye bye, dada" as Rob was going out the door this morning.
  • Luke is pretending play with his toy car. This is huge for him. His non-compliance is also pretty high (gotta love the noodle legs and running in the OPPOSITE direction when you call). But while tiring, this is a good thing, meaning he has preferences and is establishing his boundaries.
  • Rob and I had a blast at his collegue's engagement party on Saturday night. Olga stayed with the children and apparently Luke was full of beans and gave her a run for the money.
  • Considering going to the neighborhood Wine Walk on Saturday and making Florentines to tote as my sweet offering. Will hubby agree to go? Stay tuned.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

I think mine is in the closet..but yours is waay cuter! :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Not there!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

thats hilarious! cute idea.

3:04 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

oh ... err ?!!

I think mine's in the garage.
I have to tell you toilets are designed differently in Australia ( we have a hard flussshhhhh ! rather than that slowly spinning downward gently thing US toilets do ).

Hence, plungers are not so much of a neccessity here ( IMO )

There, aren't you glad you learned all that ?! ;)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Funny!

To answer your question, I think my b-day is 6 days before yours..wink :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Love love the cat eyes!!
We're thinking of real estate too but I'm not gonna get into anything til Jan.
Glad you got to get out and have some fun over the weekend....

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home