Tuesday, September 19, 2006

::word approximations::

  • Thank you my sweet friends for your precious words of encouragement. They're like refreshing rain to my soul.
  • Luke had a good day! He said "I wa" for "I want". He's made these approximations before but they haven't stuck. The hope is that they will come more and more frequently and then we can actually call them his words.
  • I heard from my dear long lost sister in law, Julie yesterday. I'm so tickled to be back in touch. She lives in England and since she and Rob's brother separated I was afraid I would not see her again. I missed you Jules!
  • We're gathering the mountain of documents needed for the refi on our rental and we'll be looking to purchase here really soon!
  • Excited about my nurture group tomorrow.
  • Cool desktop wallpaper can be found here. Thanks Drea.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

What are sisters for...
I know you don't open up much in this blog on this type of things but sometimes its a very good outlet...and God can get more people involved with praying.
So you're buying rental property in SC?!?! How xciting! Maybe we'll get to hook up for lunch someday when you come east. SC is beautiful! Part of your real estate plan?
thinking of you and all you have on your plate...our Lord knows..

7:46 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

The wallpaper is BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations to Luke! Hearing your Son start speaking must be amazing.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

nights out with girls are needed - i like what u did with that pic. :) and love the wallpapaper too!!!!!!!!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

also, just went back and read your last post that i have read......i just feel that God is so proud of you and so loves you, as you look to Him every day and trust Him with your son's life...you are an amazing woman, gina. blessings....

6:55 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Hey girly - we have Sept. B-days in common - and guess what?? I was sick on my b-day (which was Tues.) YUCK - and WHHHAAA...but my hubby took care of me and the kiddos too.

Oh, and I have a sil named Julie too...we often call her Jules - small world isn't it??!!

Blessings to you girly and hope you are well now - especially since the b-day is a few days away now :)

8:33 AM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

HOOOOOOOOORAY FOR LUKE!!!!! Awesome!!!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home