Saturday, October 07, 2006

:: clutches in print::

  • I love these beautiful clutches from SML bags.
  • This beautiful monstrosity came via the friendly fedex man this evening. It's huge.We can now print photos and scrapbook pages.We're happy about this.
  • Geez was it ever a nice day. I had the nicest conversation with my Aunt Nancy - it was fun taking your walk with you!
  • We're now thinking of Raleigh as an investment location. What do you think? Number 4 in the Money Magazine's top big cities.
  • Plugging along on my video project. Every last video we ever made to be archived forever in the blogosphere. I'm an insane memory preserver. Afraid of being left alone in my old age with nothing but my memories?

4 Comments:

Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Love the printer! ~ jb///

8:44 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

i have an aunt nancy too and have taken walks with her...so i agree walks with aunt nancys are fun! :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

We use to live near Raleigh. Wake Forest, NC. Beautiful area.
I miss it a lot.
My hubby use to work in the heart of Raleigh downtown at the News & Observer.

Id move back there in a second.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

I think it is awesome that you are leaving a legacy through photos and the amazing layouts that you do! What an inheritance you are leaving your fam.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home