Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Oatmeal faces by Rob.


Leila's new hat.


The earth is filled with His glory.

I learned this today...
Prioritize.
"Say yes to the best and "no" to the good."
If you know a woman with perfectly dressed children, emmaculate home, delicious meals on the table I promise you something is giving somewhere. You can't do it all.

I must spend more time tickling, dancing, laughing, being goofy with my kiddies.

Oh my goodness, Rob has had that same shirt on for the last three posts.
Does his wife ever buy him any clothes?

I'm putting together a video blog of the Carlin lives beginning with pre-Luke. Find it here. A work in progress.

7 Comments:

Blogger LBA said...

What a gorgeous idea.

I wonder how you will sort through all the pics you no doubt own.

;)

4:40 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Oh my, Lele looks adorable(sorry, I'm nicknaming her)..I declare she gets prettier every pic! and she looks like a daddy's girl too...what girl isn't? :) That video is quite a project..sounds like something I would try but have absolutely no idea of how so it would probably turn into a big mess...:)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

"If you know a woman with perfectly dressed children, emmaculate home, delicious meals on the table I promise you something is giving somewhere. You can't do it all."

That is exactly what I needed to read this week. Reminds me of that little poem that says your children won't remember if their house was clean or not growing up but they will remember whether their parents spent quality time with them.

I frequently forget that. I need to remember...

7:58 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I quoted you on my most recent post...hope you don't mind ;)

1:37 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Poor Rob same shirt? Can't he wash his own? (Yea like I do RIGHT?) ~ jb///

2:19 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

i really liked the video blog!!!!!! that is so neat - i wanna do one!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Love the oatmeal - you are such a creative mom! Love it! I agree - no one can do it ALL - especially NOT ME!! When my children are all dressed perfectly - my house looks like a bomb went off in it - hee hee!

Thanks for always being "real"...

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home