Monday, November 06, 2006

::just call me keanu::




Like an Indian summer today - hot and breezy.
Beautiful mix but where's autumn?
Picnic out under the awning.
The adorable hubby spent 3 hours putting the shutters up yesterday.
(Yes, I will be forever supplying you with fresh updates on house fix-ups as we have many and somehow that's where I've decided to obsess for the mo.)

Then we were feeling a little PBSey and Rob got me hooked on this.

Going to see my dear friend Clare with my Leila Cuddle Bug on Thusday.
Thinking Amtrack to avoid traffic?

Okay, and just for kicks I saw this on my unbelievably talented friend Jane's site and curiosity got the better of me...



Mostly men!! Hmmm, what to think of that? You must try this you know and post results. Sorry, yes, you must.

7 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

rofl gina!!! that is just too funny!! I never pictured you a freddie prince jr, hehe. you should try it again with just the women checked off to see who would turn up!!
totally love that pic of you btw! you look model-esque...if that is a word, lol!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Kids are a-dorable! Good for Rob getting the shutters up...
your pic does look like a model...such gorgeousness..

10:41 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

So curious about the PBS show now ;)

The Celeb look alikes - fun stuff...

8:07 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

P.S. I think you look a lot like a really really pretty actress named Bridget Moynahan - she is on the new TV series - Six Degrees

If you go to this website there are lots of pics of her ;)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005256/

8:10 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

oooh, what a cool gimmicky-thing .. I will have to try it. Keanu aint so bad, but you really don't look like him ( or a man, for that matter - how bizarre! )

Please drone on about home fixin's too ... I love to read it, and I get sick of reading about my own :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger chksngr said...

Did the face thing....Oprah Winfry came up...lol...um...ok!!! So did Catherine Zeta Jones...which..well...I just don't think that I look like either one! heheheheh

LOVE that hat on Leila!!! SO CUTE!!!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Ooh, I did this a while ago and got Hilary Swank (not!)and Piper Perabo.
Then my sister tried it and got Elle Macpherson and would not shut up about it for a month!
At least you looked like hot guys. Imagine getting Kevin Spacey.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home