Friday, December 08, 2006

::fifteen on friday (saturday and sunday)::

  1. Love this portable backdrop.
  2. Scrapbook journaling to make a page for: Leila, it's adorable how you say "hold you?" when you want to be picked up. When I hear you say these words and see your precious outstretched arms, my heart melts. I will always hold you anytime you need or want. You are my little sidekick, my cuddle bug, my baby girl. (Note to self: also write down that Leila says "mutton" for muffin, and that she said, "more daddy?".
  3. He needs respect; she needs love.
  4. Happy Birthday to the most amazing 8 year old. My precious niece Regan. I wish I could be close to you today and always. Call me anytime. Always know your Auntie Gina, Uncle Rob and cousins Luke and Leila love you. Hugs across the miles. (Check out this cake! My sister in law is like the cake genius.)
  5. Meeting in Tarzana tomorrow at 5 for the HBOT study. EXCITED to find out the scoop and WHEN WE CAN START!
  6. Is anyone else curious about this?
  7. Love this album site. Never can have enough of those you know. I do like the odd photo here and there.
  8. Here's the HBOT chamber. Can't say anymore about it for 17 weeks. Confidential. Can tell you this...if it works, this will be a permanant part of our house for awhile, throwing decorating finesse to the wind.
  9. Working slowly and steadily on our video blog. I did an insane amount of video-ing when Luke was tiny.
  10. Did this today? I think this is what I've decided on? What do you think???

7 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

My son used to say "hold you?" when he wanted to be picked up... so sweet.

Your card is divine!

12:58 AM  
Blogger moonlight said...

do u kw y i'm commenting?i noticed dt my kind of color waz wat u used mostly,its red

2:17 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Love the cake!! Love the card!! That Leila is so cute with her vocab...so exciting about HBOT!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Goodness - what a huge post of lots & lots !!

I love your door-wreath .. the colour contrast is striking.

The HBOT looks scary - but i'm thinking it's going to be great for you.

And that cake ... wow ... !

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute cake! love it!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

what a cake! what a wreath! what a layout! :) iz says "hold you" still...:)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

My Derek said, "Hold you me?" when he wanted to be picked up - which was so cute, I never corrected him! Love it!

Love the b-day cake - so creative! Love the Christmas layout too.

Intrigued by teh HBOT chamber...hope it goes well.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home