Tuesday, February 27, 2007

  • Finally worked out a Perpetual Pantry. I'm very excited about this. See, this is the nerd in me. I love all the recipes that Giada puts together. She uses a lot of the same ingredients over and over again. So I'm thinking there must be a way to cook good food for my family with out being stressed out over what to make. So with this list I just restock on what I'm running out of each week. I've made a list of all the things I can make with my Perpetual Pantry and then if there are additional items needed that are not in the Perpetual Pantry I've put those in parenthesis to be added later. All these recipes can be found here.
On that note, check out other people's grocery lists (scroll down to the bottom) pretty facinating.

I've got to make a note of some of the things Leila's been saying and what better medium than the world wide web?
  • "I wa hold it?"
  • "I wa call Daddy?" (While handing me the phone) and then it's "Hello daddy" into the receiver.
  • I ask her to smell something, "Don't like it."
  • Mommy's purse, shirt, hair, Daddy's shirt.
  • Where's Daddy? "Daddy work."
  • "1,2,3,4,5...good job Leila."

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Leila is saying! That's amazing considering how young she is! :)

6:49 AM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

Gina, I love coming to your blog because you're always so uplifting. Even in the midst of hardship, you let your light shine through. Thanks always for sharing your joy.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

i'm impressed by the organization and the idea of the perpetual pantry - very cool! and adorable how leila congratulates herself for counting. :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

She's just a little chatty cathy isn't she? :) Where DO you find these websites?!? grocery lists?? oh my! But your Perpetual Pantry is awesome! You are amazing girl!

9:18 AM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

I could read those grocery lists all day!! I'm kind of OCD with grocery lists, well list making in general! I'm a listmaker!! We need to swap some recipes!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home