Sunday, February 04, 2007

::without end::

Experiencing blog and camera withdraws.
I didn't realize how what a big part of my life you guys are.
You're right up there with my photos -- if you know me, you know that's up there.
I'm working on a project at the moment
(I know you're dying but you've got to wait and see) which has taken me away from visiting my lovely blog haunts.

Nurture started again...
It's all about connecting at this stage is it not?
Boy, was I in need.

I've had a difficult time imagining how Jesus can love me as much as the Bible says he does
I have so many shortcomings.
Today I imagined Jesus holding me as a little girl - Leila's age. It just came to mind.
I realized that, like my love for my little girl, his love is like unto a precious child.
That child is me.
That child is you.
That is how he sees us.
Is there anything your children could do that would cause you to stop loving them?
See yourself dancing in the arms with Jesus as a little child.
He loves you that much
And infinately more.

Lead us to the place where You'll restore our souls
And all our earthly strivings come to cease
Take from our souls the strain and stress
And let our ordered lives confess
The beauty of Your peace
The beauty of Your peace
-Tim Hughes

4 Comments:

Blogger LBA said...

I would die without my camera, and I just take snaps, so you must be in real pain :)

Hopefully you will be 'whole' again soon ;)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I've been thinking about that same thing lately. Jesus' love for us is so incredibly hard to fathom. Especially when we look at the love we have for our hubbies or children and try to understand that His love for us is 1,000,000+ times greater than that yet. My little brain can't wrap itself around that...especially because I don't feel worthy of THAT much love...but He gives it freely.

9:08 AM  
Blogger jane said...

that is just beautiful gina! you give such lovely inspiration!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

this is a beautiful post! yes, He does love me...and not only because the Bible tells me so...

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home