Monday, February 19, 2007

::world bazzargan::

Chilly.
Rainy.
A sick toddler.
A grumpy toddler.
The hoovering hubby at home.
Sounds like a good time to...

head to the World Bazaar 50% off sale at Target! Don't you think?
Here's what I found!

$99!!
All wood cabinet with shelf and glass doors.
It's not going there but hey, at that price, let's just stick that anywhere.
I'll work it in I'm sure.



This fun piece was only $25! Looks better in person I think. Goes really well with the rug. From Indonesia.


At $30 I thought this might go with the 1920's-ish look of our house.
And a couple odd and ends. The vase we probably won't end up keeping. No where to put it? We'll see. The frame might work in our bedroom.




Luke was my little shopping buddy and luckily there was an African bongo section to keep him occupied. Not so nice for my co-shoppers but perfect for me! Voila.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Didn't you have fun? :) Love the pics of Leila in her gardening gloves! Over at suburban moms site her pics show off some gorgeous weather!! Looks like you got in on it...hope the kiddos are feeling better by now.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Em said...

I love everything you picked up - very stylish!

8:44 PM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

Target Rocks!!!! I love your new accessories...especially the cabinet!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Margo said...

I want to go shoppping sooooo BAD!! Great finds!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

That wood cabinet is a great buy! Good shopping!

4:19 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

OoOoh - we did this kind of shopping today, and it was SO fun.

My mum has returned from a 5yr jaunt O/S, and now wants 'her stuff back'. I am totally buffet and lampless !!

Not aht we have the money ... but those '2yrs interest free'; deals today were calling my name :)

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home