Saturday, March 03, 2007

::video for nan::

  • I'm afraid I'm going to have to be completely obnoxious about shamelessly posting videos of my children because my lovely mom (who is across the country) is getting snippets of her grandchildren mainly through this blog. Feel free to bypass if it's too much. Most of them won't be all that gripping. Mom, these are for you (love you : )).
  • Blogger hasn't let me post comments to my blog buddies' blogs over the last couple of days. I'm I alone here? But I didn't get my blogger updated. Did you?
  • Beach this morning before church. Thinking it might be a little much with having to wash the sand off and scrub up to Sunday best but it might be worth it as Luke seems to get so
  • Still working on Luke's updated baby book. There were so many pictures I left out of his first one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

The video is TOO cute! Was Leila saying Africa?? what big eyes she has! I can't believe you are doing a revised edition of Luke's baby book! that is amazing! My poor babies were fortunate to get any photos of themselves at all into books much less scrapped and REVISED!! LOL
I know your mom is loving the updates though...:)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Great layouts and fun video.

My son LOVES watching videos of little kids!

Leila is too cute=)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

yes, blogger made me switch. so adorable sending these updates to your mom, and we get in on the fun pics and stuff too!!!! :)

7:27 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Something about your little boy's eyes .. expressions ... insight .. remind me of my own boy.

He is so gorgeous.
The digital age is such a blessing and curse :)

But mainly a blessing ...

3:02 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Wow - those photo pages are divine!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home